Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Maddison's Day Spa

This was such a wonderful idea for a Winter Birthday party! One thing for sure girls of all ages love a little pampering. That's exactly what we did here....The girls enjoyed manicures, pedicures, foot soaks, facials, and massage. They also were "Wined and Dined" in our fully staffed waiting area. Below I will post some pictures of my ideas. I hope they inspire you to do the same for your daughters. Enjoy!!!

The color scheme I chose was pink and lime green I also did Gerber Daisy accents. This was the table I set up right as you entered the front door. At this table the girls were to go, and sign up for there services. Here they picked up there SPA water and there SPA towels. They also picked up there customized Pampering Schedule as well.

I purchased the pink tubs and the flowers at our local Dollar Tree and printed the labels off of Microsoft Word. I was excited to see in there Clip Art selection was a pink Gerber Daisy. I bought mini water bottles and taped the labels on with packaging tape. The labels read SPA WATER!

The invitations were another fun twist to the party. I printed a cute little saying on card-stock and attached them to eye masks. They had to bring there eye masks to the party as there ticket in. They were later used during the "Foot Soak". The invite read...
Please come to our "Spa" for facials, nails, and Hair It's Maddison's 7th Birthday and she really wants you there. It then went on to tell the details of the party!

Everyone needs there own white towel at the Spa. the girls were all given one as they entered the party and they were used throughout there stations. I rolled and tied them with pink ribbon and attached a tag with the girls names to each towel. These towels were also purchased at Dollar Tree in packs of 3, as well as the green tub they were in. I love Birthday's on a budget!!!


This was a station the girls rotated to the "Waiting area"! The girls were waited on by my experienced  staff and were given Sparkling Cider, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Veggie Cups and other fancy treats. I added a basket of girly magazines and some coloring sheets for some added entertainment.

The Entrance to the Waiting room!!!

Pictured here is the " Foot Soak" station. Kids got to soak feet in warm water and relax with there eye masks on. They could choose between scented rose petals or scented bath salts. I bought 8x10 pictures frames at Dollar Tree and painted them lime green. I then hot glued a daisy to the corner of them, and made station signs. This one read "Foot Soak"!

This was the Manicure and Pedicure station. Girls could choose between many different nail colors as well as nail stickers. They were also given a hand massage with choice of scented lotion.

And last but not least...A day at the Spa would not be complete without a facial. I did this in the kitchen so we would have access to a sink. Girls put on face masks and got to relax there eyes with slices of cucumber.

The Food table...Veggie cups with Ranch dressing, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Wafer cookies, Chocolate Marshmellows on a stick and more. The girls were also given goodie boxes with lip gloss, eye shadow, a brush and comb set and nail polish. I wrapped them in clear cellophane for the added special touch.



All in all this was a fun party and I know she will remember it for years to come. I did have some assistants help me with providing the services for the girls. This could be another Mom a Girlfriend or an older sibling. Even Mom got her nails done on this particular day!!!:)



4 comments:

  1. so creative on a budget! you could do this for adult girls too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute!!! Love this idea, and Gwen is right, you could totally do this for adults! AND even teen girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys...Yes Gwen this could be done for adults too. As I recall we used to do this at your house and drink virgin Margaritas. So so fun!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the creative ideas, Nichole. I'm planning one for this weekend for our twin daughter's 13th birthday. It really helps to see someone elses success. I was wondering how to set it up and do stations. I love the waiting area idea. Looks like your Spa Party was alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete